A Matter of Thought

Friday, July 31, 2009

Salam..peace be upon you..


"Though calculus is hard to do, to be good and make others feel good about you is harder. Especially when u had hurt the person before"
-Anonymous december90

This quote is one of the results from my daily free time activity-blog hopping :). A very catchy quote indeed, since I might have hurt someone either directly or indirectly. And true, if you've tried hard, hard enough for that person to feel at ease with you again, it is almost impossible. A scar inside might not be seen, but it can not be cured even by the best doctors in the world. So, now, I would like to apologize, for every wrong doings that I did, to everyone. I know that this is not sufficient at all (hey, everyone can type nice words and put it into their posts right?), but this actually comes from the bottom of my heart. I hope that this will be the first step for me in becoming a better person in front of everyone, my relatives, friends and the community. Thank you :)




Once I heard," To improve our hablum minallah, first we need to improve our hablum minnas".



0 comments:

Post a Comment